Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Wow, I am so gonna cry if this show ever gets cancelled. I don't know what I'd do without a Keifer fix every week. Anyway, Jack's dad is such an ass!!! I wanted to cry when he made Jack think that it was his fault his brother died. Now he's threatening to kill Jack's nephew! Last night's episode was 2 hours, but it seemed like 30 minutes. Jack had to disarm a nuclear bomb that he found that was set to go off in like 3 minutes, thanks to Morris. This was a very suspensful couple of minutes for me, I was like sitting up in my bed shaking, even though I knew he would kill it in time. And OMG, ew, Tom Lennox makes me wanna shove a fork through my eyeball. He is getting with the dude that Chad Lowe plays and they are planning to off the president.

Speaking of Keifer, look what I found . . . this is from The Lost Boys days. He's still hot, but DANG, he was SO freakin hot when he was young!!

No comments:

Post a Comment