Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HAPPY HUMP DAY







This will probably be my only post. I'm about to take a nap during my lunch break . . . I guess I'm worn out from Mardi Gras yesterday.


BRIT GOES TO REHAB AGAIN

And, of course, leaves less than 24 hours later . . . again.

ET reports:
Sources tell ET that BRITNEY SPEARS left Promises residential treatment center in Malibu, CA early this morning -- less than 24 hours after checking into the facility.

Following the news that she was in rehab, her manager LARRY RUDOLPH released a statement Tuesday, saying, "Britney Spears has voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed rehab facility today. We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time."

Just pick a place and stay there already. She's lookin good though, the buzz cut is growing on me. I'm starting to think it's pretty cool.





TINA TURNER


Isn't she like 100 or something? She looks totally awesome! She is definitely doing something right.



MARDI GRAS!

Little Zahara and Angelina watched the Mardi Gras festivities from the balcony of their home in New Orleans yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment