Tuesday, February 27, 2007

NEVER ENDING DRAMA

POST PARTUM DEPRESSION?
TMZ reports that Britney may be going through severe post partum depression.

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' troubles may have little to do with substance abuse. Sources say doctors at her rehab facility think the underlying reason for her trouble may be post-partum depression.

Sources tell TMZ that Britney's doctors have two operating theories -- either that she suffers from post-partum depression or bipolar disorder. The doctors strongly believe post-partum is the problem.

As for substance abuse, as one source says, "No doubt about it - she likes to drink." But doctors believe the drinking is a way Spears has coped with a bigger problem.

We're told Britney, who is sticking it out at the Promises rehab facility in Malibu, is currently reading Brooke Shields' book, "Down Came the Rain," in which Shields reveals her battle with post-partum depression.

We're told doctors believe Spears' problem is complicated by an intense feeling on her part that she has lost control of her life.
I had a few problems with this, but it was mild. I cannot imagine how I could have coped with it being any worse. I am honestly really starting to feel sorry for her. And then, she has to deal with things like this:


THIS IS JUST NOT RIGHT
From the maker of “Whores in the news” Spectrestudios presents…
**Britney Shears**
Poor Britney destined for the straight jacket and padded room.
My artwork has been seen on
Jay Leno Twice in his segment “Things We found on Ebay” here is a clip http://www.myspace.com/spectrestudio
Figure is Six inches tall sculpted in polymer clay, This is a ONE OF A KIND item. comes mint in packaging. Complete with Padded room diorama.

Geez, what next? If Britney lives through all this hell, I will, for one, be so proud of her. I mean, come on, how much more can she take? Are we trying to kill her?



I'm kinda not feeling really gossipy now, I actually feel bad for gossiping. But I know, and so does everyone else, that I'm not gonna stop. So yes, I may be a hypocrite, but at least I feel bad for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment