Friday, February 2, 2007

WILL THIS DAY EVER END?!



LAST NIGHT'S EPISODEIt was pretty good. I love the Bullit. He is so freakin funny. And I love his relationship with Kaitlyn. I know Julie doesn't love him, but his relationship with her is cute also. The fact that she's getting with Ryan's dad scares me a little. I don't know what's gonna happen with that, hopefully he's changed his ways. I was SO relieved when Summer learned that GEORGE was Global Environmental Organization Regarding Greenhouse Emissions. I really hope that they live happily ever after. Of course, we'll never know, since the show is about to end. Oh well.



AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE APOLOGY
After Boston shut down pretty much the whole city from the marketing that was done by the awesome people from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Turner Broadcasting has made an apology. Boston should apologize for being idiots. Check it out here


No comments:

Post a Comment