Thursday, February 8, 2007

WILL MARDI GRAS EVER GET HERE???



THIS SHOULD MAKE US FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES

Sienna Miller looks perfect right? Well she doesn't think so.


According to PR Inside:"They spray make-up all over your body so you don't see the stretch marks that we girls all have." Although she hates her unsightly stretch marks, Sienna is comfortable with her weight and refuses to go on a diet. The blonde star - who was horrified that her breasts shrank to a 32B cup size after she slimmed down for her role as Edie Sedgwick in the movie - said: "I don't eat salads and I don't drink skinny coffee. I do run around a lot but I'm not healthy." Sienna fears that one day her lack of exercise and penchant for partying will catch up with her. She added: "One day I'll wake up and my bum will be on the floor!"

WHAT THE HELL IS ON HER HEAD???


Is that really suppose to be cool? She looks like she has a bloody donut on her head or something. I love Brit, but man she really goes out there sometimes.

Thanks to http://www.britneyres.com/

We also hear that she's into chicks. Like, who isn't? Is it really that interesting???

An insider who knows the couple well says that over the course of a night, Britney would often disappear into a bedroom with her girlfriends. "Sometimes it was three girls, and sometimes there were more like six," the insider says. "I heard about her being with girls at least 20 times while they were married."

Uh . . .Not surprising.

Thanks to http://socialitelife.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment