Thursday, February 8, 2007

I MAY HAVE TO START CALLING THIS "BRITNEY CRACKS"

ANOTHER NIGHT OUT FOR BRITDamn this girl likes to party, huh??? I admit, I use to be a party girl, but then I had ONE kid. I only go out maybe 3 or 4 times a year now. Britney has TWO. I love her and I'm trying really hard to be on her side, but when you have 2 kids, it's time to start being a parent, right?

According to Page Six:

Train-wreck pop tart Britney Spears continued her club-hopping tour of Manhattan Tuesday night when she indulged in a frenzy of drinking, dancing and making out.

Confirming rumors that she and Isaac Cohen are no longer an item (OK! Magazine reports Cohen dumped her over the phone), spies said Britney was "partying like a college girl looking to get laid."

After she was a no-show at the chaotic Heatherette show (supposedly because she was "really scared" by the press), Spears and friends had dinner at touristy Rue 57. She next headed to Marquee, where sources said she was dancing with her girlfriends and "demanded all alcohol be kept far away from her."

But other witnesses weren't buying that. "She must have been drinking secretly in the bathroom," said one. "Because she was falling all over the place."

Again, the tank top-clad party girl asked that no alcohol be put on the table - but clubgoers saw her dancing on the banquettes and "drinking what looked like vodka and O.J."

"Then a model guy came to her table and she started making out with him." Spears ended her night with a visit to McDonald's.


NOT DUNZO AFTER ALLSo yesterday I told you that Mischa Barton and Cisco Adler had broken up. Well, it's not true. And I had to put this pic up cuz she's wearing the same Motley Crue shirt in this one as he was in the one I posted yesterday.

New York Observer reports that Cisco said:

"Mischa wasn't too excited, to say the least."I think it was actually worse for her than for me in some ways. So yeah, I'm gonna try to keep my pants on from now on."

"I think it's pretty rock 'n' roll. You know, if it was like yesterday I would've freaked out, but then I looked at the picture and I was like, 'Oh, that's from like 2001. Whatever.' "



GOOD OLE BAT-EATIN MUSIC!!OH YEAH!!! Rumor has it that Ozzfest will be FREE this year!! WOOHOO! I haven't been to an Ozzfest yet, but I think this may be my year!!! Ozzy SO rules!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment