Tuesday, February 6, 2007

GOOD AFTERNOON ~

WHAT THE HELL?
Yes, she's pregnant. Yes, that's her excuse. BUT STILL.










WOAH . . .This is Joss Stone . . . I'm not saying I don't like it. I love the color, it's original. But the curly, puffy thing is a bit much, am I right?












THE HILLSYeah, I really like this show. I watched it last night and realized that what I said about it last time was only news to me. I'm pretty sure that Spencer is hated by everyone. I don't know these people very well yet, but I know I love Lauren. It was a good episode. The few minutes I caught of it anyway.




BAUER POWER!!!I was so right about Jack's dad!!! He is the bad guy!!! I admit, he had me fooled for awhile. What a shmuck. I was kinda drugged up on cold medicine, last night, so forgive me if I don't remember much about the show. I know that the father killed Jack's brother. I kinda almost felt sorry for him while he was dying, but then I wised up.

No comments:

Post a Comment