Monday, February 12, 2007

IT'S JUST NOT A NORMAL DAY WITHOUT BRITNEY NEWS
Isaac Cohen has spoken about his relationship with Britney and why it ended. This really makes me feel for her. Poor thing, she's a mess. I knew this already, but I didn't realize how bad it was. I hope she get's over all this. See the interview at NEWSOFTHEWORLD.CO.UK






COURTNEY LOOKS GREAT!
I swear, I did not recognize Courtney Love at first! You can tell she's had work, and she does look pretty drugged, but besides that, I think she looks better than ever!



ANOTHER ONE BACK FROM THE BOTTOMWhitney Houston looked great also, Saturday when she made an appearance at Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy party in Los Angeles. Leaving Bobby Brown really agrees with her!!!

Thanks to http://dlisted.com/




ASHLEEI don't think Ashlee Simpson has been looking bad at all lately, but lots of people have been bashing her about the plastic surgery and she's not looking good anymore. But anyway, I think she looks awesome here. Her hair looks better than it every has. I even kinda like the dress!


Thanks to http://dlisted.com/

ANNA NICOLE'S FRIDGE
TMZ.com has this photo of Anna Nicole Smith's small refrigerator that was in her room in the Bahamas. According to TMZ.com:

The refrigerator, which was inside Anna Nicole's bedroom in the Bahamas, contained methadone (5 mg per 5 ml). The small refrigerator contained cans of Slim-Fast-- ironic, since Smith was TRIMSPA's spokesperson. Several bottles of TRIMSPA sat right next to the fridge.

The fridge also contained Miracle 2000 (marketed as a nutritional supplement for "today's active lifestyle"), French's Worcestershire Sauce, yogurt and spray butter. It also appears there are vials of injectable medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment