Thursday, February 1, 2007

GOOD MORNING!

RYAN & REESE AT DAUGHTER'S PLAY
Aw, I really wish they would get back together. I watched Cruel Intentions the other day and when they had their "sex scene", it made me kinda sad. They should be together. I can't imagine her with anyone else, or him with anyone else. In this picture, they are bringing their son to watch a school play that their daughter is in. See more pictures at POPSUGAR.COM




BRITNEY CHANGES HER COLOR AGAIN

I really wish she would keep the black, it looks much better than the blonde hair. Britney cracks me up . . . notice how she's wearing the Star of David around her neck??? Does this means that she is now Jewish? It's supposedly for her boyfriend, Isaac Cohen. But she has been known to change religions at the drop of a hat.

Thanks to http://popsugar.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment