Friday, February 9, 2007


Season premiere was last night for Survivor Fiji. It was kinda weird, because when they got to the island, there was a map dropped to them on how to find all these supplies to build a shelter, they even had a toilet. There's a guy from LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA on this season!!! That is like 30 minutes from where I live! He's a big strong guy too. Hopefully I can make it through the whole season without giving up on watching it.




The closer we get to the last episode, the more depressed I get. This episode was great, and it was sad. Ryan finally told Taylor that he loves her, then gave a dictionary for her birthday. (??????) But then he gave her his real present, which was a book filled with all of the love poems that Taylor likes. At the end, an earthquake started and it looks like next episode, we might lose either Kirsten's baby, or Ryan.


EW!!Joel, please do not dress up!!!! It's not right! Punk looks so much better on you!


Yeah, there's really not much to say today, everything is pretty much all about Anna Nicole Smith. Until we know why she died, I don't have anything else to say about it. So, I'm gonna give you a hotguy picture. Since Survivor just started another season, I give you a pic of an old survivor allstar who I think is just the hottest thing EVER!!!!

BOSTON ROB!!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! BE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment