Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VD!!


There's really not much interesting goin on today. Hopefully something will come up sometime today.








LOL

I love Anthoney Kiedis, he's so hot!. BUT I cannot take a man in a skirt. But this is pretty funny!











HOUSE



Last night's episode was ok. House had a patient, Hannah, that could not feel pain. He constantly battled her about who was worse off, him, who is in constant pain, or her, who cannot feel pain. House had to find Cuddy to get her permission for a certain test he wanted to do, and found her on a date with someone she met online. (LOL) Later, he went to her house to bug her more and she asked what we all know, but just don't say - "Do you like me House?" Well, DUH! She's nuts if she does not pursue this. Yeah, I'm a sucker for assholes I guess. Foreman and some chick I've never seen before broke up. House did surgery on Hannah with no anesthesia. She pretended it hurt, but House called her on it, then she rolled her eyes and just sat there watching him pull a 25-foot tapeworm out of her intestines. And I am jealous, because of all the surgeries I've had, I wish I could have watched at least one. It seems that Cameron and Chase decided to have sex, since they've done it before and it didn't get weird, they're both single, and both healthy. I thought it was a weird way to end the show, but then again, today is vd.







AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO WATCHES THIS???


Sure seems like it. I only know one other person who watches it. Maybe it's too weird for some people to get into? With the talking cats, dead girls giving birth to kittens, actors puking up worms. I still can't figure out where the worms came from. Holt threw them up again after having sex with Lucy. What the hell is she doing to him? Does her stuff give him worms or what? Julia went to rehab for heroine and vicodin and whatever else she was doing. She needed to, she looks like crap! She had gone to her druggie friend's house that shot her up and there was a guy there. They all had a threesome I guess, and when she woke up, the other two were passed out and she kept getting some kinda weird violent, mask wearing flashbacks. I don't get that yet. They were pretty vague about it. Don finally has a girlfriend and she doesn't want him taking pictures anymore, go figure.



CUTE!!I love this picture of Avril Lavigne! She's so cute! Yes, I know she's a punk poser, but so am I, so, there ya go.

Thanks to http://justjared.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment