Friday, January 19, 2007

YAAAY!!! FRIDAY!!! JANUARY 19, 2007

CARMEN ELECTRA DOES COKE







Wow, Carmen Electra looks great in these pics for Coca Cola. And I must mention that Trent from PinkisthenewBlog is one of the greatest bloggers in the world! He never fails to make me laugh every single day, especially with his big pink comments on his pictures!








THE O.C.





I'm sorry guys if you don't watch this, but I am in love with this show and I am so depressed that it is being cancelled, so I'm gonna talk about it just a little. Last night Ryan showed more emotion than he ever has since the beginning of The O.C. Which still isn't much, but hey, it's a start. He put it all out there for Taylor and now she needs to be alone. I can understand, but my GOD, these two better hook back up before it's over with! The thing with Che finding his soul mate or whatever in an otter, which is what Seth's animal is, was freakin hilarious! I really wish they were going on with this show. It's great now that Taylor has taken Marissa's place, she's such a cutie.





NICOLE'S NEW HAIR





I like the color, don't really like the cut. But then I really don't like her much either. Oh well, I think she looks cute anyway. Yeah, I'm indesicive.







PINK'S DOG DROWNS


Aw, I don't like Pink, but I really feel for her right now. Poor doggy. I am an animal lover and it saddens me when any of them die, especially in an accident that could have been prevented.
R.I.P. ELVIS


A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Elvis was like a child to Pink and Carey. She is completely devastated."





MYA HAS A NEW PIERCING

I LOVE IT!!! I wish I could get one, don't think my job would like it too much though!
That's all I got for now! Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great weekend! Don't drink and drive!
~Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment