Thursday, January 25, 2007

THE WEEKEND IS ALMOST HERE!

REMEMBER THIS?

What the hell took Elijah Wood so long to give us an explanation? I'm still TEAM JARED for sure!


Wood tells Jane magazine, "He was basically upset at the fact that I said I didn't like his band. He said that initially and walked away. I guess he thought I was laughing at him, but I was more shell-shocked and telling people around me, 'Whoa, I just got told off by Jared Leto for not liking his band.' And that's when he came back and grabbed me."
He adds, "I told Jared it wasn't personal. He acted like I'd been disrespecting him or speaking about his family. Things like that don't usually happen to me. I'm very non-confrontational. The whole thing was kind of ridiculous."












DUNZO!
Jessica Biel and Derek Jeter didn't last very long, did they? So that's why she was flirting with Justin the other day! Rumor has it that Derek hooked up with Gabrielle Union, at least on the dance floor.

According to Page Six:


Saturday night, Jeter was "flirting madly" with Gabrielle Union, our source said. When DJ Cassidy played "Put It in Your Mouth" by Akinyle, Jeter and Union dirty-danced before leaving together. A rep for Union said, "They are friends, but they did not hook up."






Sorry about the lack of post yesterday. I was having problems with my computer. So I'll try to make up for it today!


Yeah, there's not much out there right now!!! Nothing interesting anyway. Maybe later something will pop up. In the meantime, this is all I got:



Isn't it kinda wrong to have a kid this young in a rape scene?





Dakota Fanning is pissed cuz her mom is getting crap for her rape scene.



“When it gets to the point of attacking my mother, my agent … my teacher, who were all on the set that day, that started to make me mad. I can let other things go, but when people start to talk about my mother, like, that’s really bad in my opinion … that’s an attack, and that’s not fair. They hadn’t seen the movie.

Thanks to http://dlisted.com/







JESSICA & JOHN MAYER



These guys kinda creep me out. I'm not sure why, but I think it's kinda icky for some reason. Anyway, at least they're happy. So she's supposedly on the road with him while he tours. Does that make her a groupie?











THE BECKHAMS TV SHOW?



FOX has reportedly offered the Beckhams a chance for their own reality tv show!!! Oh what a great idea! Because we all know that all reality tv show celebrity stars always stay together forever!!! Ex. - Britney & Kevin, Travis & Shanna, Nick & Jessica



Thanks to http://popsugar.com/





















No comments:

Post a Comment