Tuesday, January 23, 2007

HUMP DAY EVE IS HERE! JANUARY 23, 2007 - 10:00

DON'T MESS WITH JACK


OMG 24 was SO awesome last night, as it always is! Jack's brother is an ass!!! WOW . . he deserved to get knocked out!!! When will people learn? You don't eff with the Bauer Power!!!!



I GUESS TIME MACHINES KEEP YOU YOUNG


Anyone see the new DirecTV commercial with Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Brown from Back to the Future? How the hell does he still look the same? He was old then, and now it's 20 years later and he still looks the same? Just confuses me, maybe it's makeup, I don't know




DIDN'T WE KNOW THIS ALREADY?


Aw, doesn't it suck that this dude is an ass? Darn, oh well, I know lots of people don't like him, but of course, I do. I think he's hot and I like his band and their music. Yeah, I like all the stuff that nobody else likes. I'm just cool like that.

From Page Six:

When a photographer from WireImage attempted to snap Leto’s picture, the eyeliner- clad cad shouted, “No! No more, bro!” Leto walked out - but not before a “big guy” yanked at his long tresses. Leto “whipped off his hat with earflaps on and stepped up to the guy,” said a spy. “They were yelling at each other.” But no punches were thrown. And though Leto left, he came back a couple hours later to look for the guy. (Leto’s rep didn’t return calls.)




BRITNEY GOES LINGERIE SHOPPING

(Images courtesy of Celebrity Babylon)

I know I shouldn't, but I really like this outfit of Britney's. I know it doesn't match, but I think it's cute anyway . . . who says you gotta match, anyway? SPF is so effin cute!!!

Spears, 25, made a special trip to the notorious Trashy Lingerie in Los Angeles, to pick up some items to spice up her Valentine's day with new boyfriend Isaac Cohen!
But unlike other celebrities, Britney not only brought a girlfriend with her to see her try on outfits, but her son Sean Preston, 1, and his nanny! The happy foursome told Celebrity Babylon that they were all going to get something to spice up their love lives. Even though it has been reported that Britney is not with Isaac Cohen, we were told otherwise, by Spears herself, "Isaac even wanted to come!"


No comments:

Post a Comment