Friday, January 12, 2007

WELCOME!!! - Friday, January 12, 2007 - 3:09pm

Welcome to my blog!!! This is going to be mostly about celebrity gossip. I love to read about it, so now I'm gonna comment about it to anyone who will listen! Just bear with me because I am just learning how to do this, so I will probably mess up a lot!

I know that most of this is old, but give me a break, like I said before, I don't know what the hell I'm doing!Yaay it's Friday! I'm so excited! What a freakin week!

OK?




. . .Ok, so I don't get this. Running and smoking a cigarette? Isn't that kinda defeating the purpose? And what the hell is with those shoes? I don't know how anyone could even attempt to run in heels that high. Oh well, to each his own I guess.





AWE LOOK HOW CUTE






Way to go Brit! This guy is hot!!! And don't laugh, but I was and still am a fan of K-Fed, I thought he was hot, but this guy, Isaac Cohen, is really hot! Hopefully it works out for more than a week.




PARIS AND GAS



How sweet, Paris signs a gas tank. Don't hate me, but I love Paris. I think she is beautiful and funny. Yeah, I'm an idiot.




POOR DOLPHIN



I really hate to be cruel, but I gave up on this chick a long time ago. I use to like her, but then after seeing enough drunk pictures of someone, you kinda start to lose respect for them. But anyway, the dolphin is precious!



NICOLE LOOKING A LITTLE BETTER


She doesn't look quite as skinny and bony as she use to. I think she's looking better. Her and Joel are the cutest! I don't like her that much, but they are precious. And yes, I'm a dork, I like GC's music.
That's all for now. Have a GREAT weekend!!!! Don't drink and drive!!!
~Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment