Monday, January 15, 2007

12:00pm

WHY DID THE MAN HAVE TO GO AND SHAVE?!


Oh man, I knew he was gonna go back to looking normal again, but I was hoping he wouldn't. He looked so hot with all the hair. Call me crazy, but I'm a HUGE fan of the wolf look.

Last nights season premiere of 24 was totally awesome. It just went by WAY too fast. Sure didn't seem like 2 hours! I cannot wait for the next 2 hours tonight! Yeah, Jack Bauer is the best! He claims to not be able to do what he's been doing anymore because he's been in a Chinese prison for 20 months, but it sure looked like he didn't miss a beat (besides the bad call when he was trying to get info out of the backstabber guy). There wasn't much Chloe being her usual self in this episode, but I'm sure she'll be back to her good ole ways soon.



Scarlett to Play Jenna?




Scarlett Johansson might play Jenna Jameson in an upcoming movie of her life story. I'm definitely gonna see that.





CUTEST BABY EVER . . .


Sean Preston Spears has got to be one of the cutest kids I've ever seen! He is just adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment