Wednesday, January 17, 2007

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2007

NEW ORLEANS, HERE THEY COME!


Looks like Brad & Angelina are moving to cajun country! I'm gonna have to take a trip to the French Quarter and check em out! Wouldn't that be crazy to bump into one of those two?



ANOTHER ONE??!!


Oh boy, here we go again! Please Britney don't be pregnant! Sources say my girl is knocked up once again. Hopefully she knows who the daddy is.

"I've seen her during the last two pregnancies and she has the same look now," a "pal who sees Britney every week" told the mag. "She's heavier, but that's not it. It's the sparkle in her eye. She always gets that sparkle when she's pregnant, like she's relaxed and happy."



WHY?

This bothers me for some reason. D.J. AM and Mandy Moore? She should have went back to Fez, he's much hotter. I still can't believe these two are dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment