Thursday, January 18, 2007

REBOUND

Rumor has it that Drew was getting pretty close with Bruce Willis after the Golden Globes. WOOHOO!!! These 2, how awesome! I LOVE Drew Barrymore! I think she'd look really cute with Bruce Willis!

According to the New York Daily News, Drew is rebounding with Bruce Willis. Willis, 51, and Barrymore, 31, were both at Prince's Globes afterparty at the Beverly Wilshire. A fellow partygoer claims, "They were making out in front of everybody."


ADAM & KIRSTEN?


Supposedly these two are dating. This really disappoints me. I mean, come on, going to Kirsten Dunst from RACHEL BILSON??? If this is true, I think Adam Brody has lost his mind. He's WAY too hot for Kirsten.




FERGIE ENGAGED?


Personally, I think he's a little too hot for her, but that's just my opinion. I wish them luck.
The singer accepted boyfriend Josh Duhamel's wedding proposal just before Christmas, according to reports, but she doesn't want to make the happy news public until they have set a wedding date.






SHINY PARIS


I think Paris looks so pretty in this dress, I don't think it's tacky at all, but hey, what do i know? My daughter would totally kill for those shoes.






LINDSAY GOES TO REHAB

So, this isn't very surprising, seeing as she's been known to like party A LOT. Hopefully this will help and maybe she won't be o.d.ing anymore.

“I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time,” said the 20-year-old actress in a statement issued Wednesday through her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick.
Us Weekly reports that Lohan entered the posh Wonderland Center in Los Angeles at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, arriving in a sports utility vehicle and clutching a Jamba Juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment