Tuesday, January 30, 2007

LUNCHTIME

Yeah, I'm having a weight watchers Smart Ones dinner for lunch today, it's pretty darn good too! I don't need to lose weight, I'm just trying to eat healthier or something.



HARRY POTTER GOT HOT!
I never thought Daniel Radcliffe would grow up to be that hot, I'm amazed! This is a picture from the London production of Equus. See the rest of the pictures at DLISTED.COM

KATE & PETE GO TO REHABAw, how sweet, is this really gonna work? I doubt it. But I wish them the best of luck. Especially Pete, he needs it.



A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "They arrived together and they will be supporting each other."




PARIS & NICOLEThey look so cute here! I LOVE Nicole's dress! It wouldn't look good on just anyone, but it looks great on her! And Paris is all covered up for a change.








No comments:

Post a Comment