Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TUESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2007

AW . . .

These two are just too cute for words. I absolutely LOVE Isla Fisher. I haven't seen Borat, but Sacha Baron Cohen is pretty hot, so I like him too. The height difference is kinda amusing.







WOO HOO!!!



I am a HUGE Hugh Laurie fan, he is the man!!! He's hot!!! So I am extremely excited that he won a golden globe for
Best Performance by an Actor In A Television Series-Drama





24 SEASON PREMIERE - PART 2



OMG!!!! Last night's 24 was so awesome, I can't even find the words. This show never fails to surprise me. Just when you think there is nothing else they could possibly think of to add to the show, they blow you away yet again. Jack had to kill one of his good friends, Curtis, to prevent him from killing the bad guy turned good. After he killed Curtis, he looked like he was about to lose it, he cried and puked, and wow, it's not very often you see the invincible Jack Bauer show emotion like that. I almost cried. AND THEN . . . one of them darn terrorists got to the button and put the smackdown on the earth with a nuclear bomb thingie.




MIU MIU AD



I don't know what Miu Miu is, but this is Lindsay Lohan in a Miu Miu Ad. At least, it's suppose to be Lindsay, doesn't look much like her, does it?





R.I.P.


Momofuku Ando, inventor of Ramen Noodles has died at age 96.






No comments:

Post a Comment