Friday, January 26, 2007

WEEKEND HERE WE COME!! WOOHOO!

Yaaay! It's finally Friday!!!

PARIS EXPOSED
My girl got herself in some mess . . . I know I wouldn't want everyone to be able to see all my private tapes and prescriptions and all that. Poor Paris. I feel sorry for her, really. Yeah, she shoulda paid her storage facility fees or whatever, but damn, give the poor girl a break!


IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE ATTRACTIVE?
Mary Kate is a little cutie, but please girl, if you're gonna stay that freakin skinny, please don't wear clothes that are gonna show off your ribs, that's just creepy.


LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE
This was a really great episode!!! Che almost proposed his love for Seth, before he was mesmerized by a groundhog. Ryan rescued Taylor from her freaky emotional psychiatrist. Julie got proposed to by BULLET!!! Julie almost got proposed to by Ryan's dad (!!!!). Che & Seth got arrested. Kirsten told Sandy she's pregnant!!!
My husband doesn't like it anymore, he thinks it's too chick-ish. But I think it's still great as ever!!! I'm gonna be so sad to see it go!


LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE
(The War At Home)
Dave decides that he's giving the kids an allowance once a month, and if they need more, too bad. So they decide to get jobs. Hilary starts a dating service and makes craploads. Mike is a soprano type loan shark who gives Larry a loan and then threatens to break Yoda's legs when he doesn't get paid back in full. And Larry is doing some window washing or something? Dave buys a hot rolex watch and tells Vicky it's a Folex, which is a knock-off. I absolutely love this show, I don't know why more people don't watch it!

LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE(S)This was my first time watching, and I must say I loved it! I didn't watch Laguna Beach, but I know some of the characters, so when Lauren said "Kristin dated him, he's like tainted" I knew what she meant when she was talking about Brody. As for Spencer, what a douche!!!! I hate him! Why is he playing these 2 girls the way he is! That's just horrible!


HOT GUY PICTURE!!!

Jared Leto

____________________________________________________

Have a great weekend everyone! Don't drink and drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment