Friday, March 9, 2007

THANK THE GOOD LORD IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!

REHAB: THE LATEST HOLLYWOOD TREND
Added to the ever-growing list of celebrities going to rehab is Eddie Van Halen. What the hell are they giving away over there???
According to VAN-HALEN.COM:

I would like Van Halen fans to know how much I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Without you there is no Van Halen.

I have always and will always feel a responsibility to give you my best. At the moment I do not feel that I can give you my best. That’s why I have decided to enter a rehabilitation facility to work on myself, so that in the future I can deliver the 110% that I feel I owe you and want to give you.

Some of the issues surrounding the 2007 Van Halen tour are within my ability to change and some are not. As far as my rehab is concerned, it is within my ability to change and change for the better. I want you to know that is exactly what I’m doing, so that I may continue to give you the very best I am capable of.

I look forward to seeing you in the future better than ever and I thank you with all my heart.
Love,
Ed






YES, ANOTHER BABY PIC

I'm sorry, but Kingston is just adorable! Hell, they all are, but his dad's in this picture, so that makes it that much better. Cuz Gavin Rossdale is hot. I didn't think so in the Bush days, but the short hair just does it for him.


BLONDE LINDSAY

I actually like this color for her. I didn't like it last time she was blonde, but she was also skinny as hell, and the blonde was WAY too blonde. This color fits her though. I like it. See the rest of the pics at POPSUGAR.

LOL

Check it out at MOLLYGOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment