Friday, March 2, 2007

TGIF . . . .



AWWWWWW
Brad Pitt brought Shiloh to the set. My God, she is so freakin cute, she even makes him look kinda cute.


BRITNEY LEAVES REHAB AGAIN
She apparently went to another AA meeting and also clothes shopping. After that, she went back to her rehab home.




KELIS ARRESTEDThe officers were working an undercover operation in South Beach, when cops say Kelis started screaming racial slurs at the women. She continued screaming and rushed toward them, and had to be restrained by friends, a police report said. According to the report, Kelis' "actions caused people walking by to stop and form a crowd. The sidewalk was blocked by the disturbance, causing people to walk in the street and causing traffic to stop." Kelis, the wife of rapper Nas, was charged with two misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and for resisting arrest.



FANTASTIC FOUR II I cannot wait to see this movie!!! YAAAAY! And no, I'm not interested in the movie, I just wanna see Chris Evans. HE'S SO FREAKIN HOT! Sorry, it's one of those days.

Speaking of hot men, I haven't put hot guy pictures up in awhile. I watched Crank last night and it was amazing! Besides the fact that I felt wired the whole time I was watching it. While I watched this movie, I realized that Jason Statham is one of the hottest guys ever! So I'm gonna give ya a few hot pics of him:



Holy Crap



Holy F#@!


OH MY GOD

This man should not be allowed to wear shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment