Thursday, March 1, 2007

LUNCHTIME

WTF IS SHE WEARING?


I don't know what the deal is here . . . but it's weird. I'm all for unique style and stuff, so I guess it's cute in a weird way, but I wouldn't wear it.



BLA . . .


I hate that this hottie might be engaged to Sophie Monk. Benji Madden is WAY too hot for her!!! Dude, grow your hair back, put your piercings back in and be normal again, PLEASE!!!








CRACKHEAD ALERT!!!

Beware, Pete Doherty is getting penguins high at the zoo's. Now you're pissing me off, messing with animals. That's just not right dude! I have lost any tiny morsel of respect I might have had for you.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Everyone knew he was smokinggrass. He was joking about getting the penguins stoned. He threw them his joint and it looked like one penguin gulped it down."

Disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment