Thursday, March 8, 2007

SOMEONE'S NOT FEELING TOO WELL






JOHNNY DEPP'S DAUGHTER IS SICK
Poor kid, I hope she gets better.


According to reports, Lily-Rose was rushed to hospital in Buckinghamshire nine days ago after being taken seriously ill and she is still in a “serious condition”; details of her illness are being kept private to protect the family.


A source at the hospital revealed: “The staff immediately recognised him when he walked through the door. He has not asked for any special favours but just wants the best for his child, like any parent.”


“It is such a difficult time for him but he is hanging in there for the sake of his daughter and the whole family is just praying that she gets better. They are taking each day as it comes.”







JUSTIN WILL HELP BRITNEY BRING CAREER BACK
Get it? Bringin sexy back, bringin career back? I know I'm a dork.

Justin Timberlake and pop producer Timbaland have revealed their plans to help Britney Spears resurrect her faltering career. He told 'Entertainment Weekly' that Timberlake has agreed to collaborate on some material for troubled the 'Hit me baby one more time' starlet, but only if she "was serious" about her work. Timbland recently helped Nelly Furtado revive her pop career.

In the interview, he said "I feel her pain, it really bothers me. I'm the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work it out. I just want to hold her hand. I want her to be in my camp, to be around Justin. I need Justin to talk to her."

NEXT FOR ANTONELLA

Might be Girls Gone Wild.

According to TMZ.com:

Joe Francis, the guy behind the GGW empire, has already offered the saucy Idolette a $250,000 contract to appear in a video as a celebrity host!

Francis tells TMZ, "We have reached out to Antonella Barba through her family and are trying to reach her directly in order to offer her a hosting job for one of our upcoming video projects. Just like the American Idol judges, we at Girls Gone Wild are looking for a girl next door, with sexiness, attitude, a carefree spirit and a presence that will command the attention of the Nation."

No comments:

Post a Comment