Monday, March 19, 2007

ANOTHER MONDAY

OMG
I don't normally think Orlando Bloom is hot, unless he's playing Legolas on Lord of the Rings, but these pictures of him in VMAN Magazine are SO hot!!! See them all at InCaseYouDidn'tKnow



I ALMOST DIDN'T EVEN POST THIS AT ALLChris Evans is WAY hot, but he needs to not wear so much clothes. Which is the reason I only put this one picture here. If you wanna see the rest and also read about why he has clothes on, check it out at kenneth in the (212)



THE SIMPLE LIFE PART 5Paris & Nicole are doing another Simple Life, supposedly their last. They will be camp counselors . . . how fun. Read more at Us





CHRIST! DID WE REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS???
UGH . . . Gene Simmons after a face lift or something. Wow that's scary. But I doubt anyone would look very good after having that done. Check it out at TMZ






TRAVIS & SHANNASo, are Travis Barker & Shanna Moakler back together or not? I guess no one knows for sure. They sure act like it though.






I FEEL BAD
Cuz I just thought she was getting old, but there's a good reason for that weird lookin eye that Rose McGowan's been sportin. She got in a car accident that really screwed up her eye. Read about it at dlisted

No comments:

Post a Comment