Monday, June 11, 2007

YAAAAAY!!!



I am dedicating today's posting to pregnant women and kids because I just found out that I'm gonna be a mommy again!!! And I'm SO excited!




First, we have Salma Hayek. She is very pregnant and looks very uncomfortable, but it will definitely be worth it and she looks great!





Then we have my personal favorite pregnant woman of the moment: Isla Fisher, who is pregnant for Sacha Baron Cohen. That is gonna be one cute kid!





Here's Julia Roberts, as pregnant as can be! My God, the woman already has twins, how is she gonna handle all of those kids???



Naomi Watts and Liev Shreiber are going to be parents real soon! She is looking really good also, she's about to pop, but she still looks pretty normal.



And here is little Isabella, daughter of Matt Damon. She is precious! I've never really seen a good picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment