Friday, June 8, 2007

IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY?

Come on now, does she really deserve this? I'm sure most of you will say yes, but look at this. I literally have tears in my eyes seeing this poor girl crying in the back of a cop car. It's just not right. Sure, she needs to pay for what she did. But I've heard many times in the last week that she is being treated unfairly. I've heard that if a non-famous person did the same thing, they definitely would not be doing time. So why put her in jail much less torture her by taking her out and making her think she'll be home and then put her back in??? Is this suppose to be some kind of proof that celebrities don't get special treatment? Don't use someone just to prove something that we already know is not true.

Now I hear that TMZ reports that she will have to serve the full 45 days, but it credited for the 5 days she already served. So 40 days, WHAT THE HELL? Poor Paris is gonna have a nervous breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment