Thursday, June 21, 2007

RANT . . .

Sorry guys, I'm totally getting off the whole subject of this blog, but I've got to get this out or I'm gonna have to crash into a brick building when I leave work.

Ok, so I'm trying to understand how on earth a person can be alive today and not know wtf voicemail or an answering machine is. I mean, what the hull? I got 3 calls today from a number. Ok, I'm the kinda bitch that doesn't answer unless I know the number calling me. Gripe . . . yeah I know. Well, I checked my messages the first time, and my voicemail message CLEARLY says : "Hi this is Shelly. LEAVE ME A MESSAGE." Well, when I checked the message, this guy says "Helloooooo? Can I speak to Shelly please? Hello? Hello? Could I please speak to Shelly?" And this kept up until my ever loving voicemail shut his ass off. I get a call again from the same guy about 30 minutes later, SAME FRICKIN THING. The last call I got from him was a few minutes ago, and his message was just breathing for like 30 seconds. Ok, the first 2 times you called, you didn't get a response when you asked a question, why call back in the first place? And why the hell breath a message for me that is gonna cost me a minute of my life to erase??? Well, here's a whole frickin post about it, maybe that was the objective. Who knows.

I am taking things way too seriously. I'll blame it on the pregnancy hormones. Thanks for listening to my complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment