Friday, May 18, 2007

DICE IS A DOUCHE

I never liked Andrew Dice Clay, and now I hate him even more. Lately he's been doing all he can to get publicity, and this is just another example. I am a new listener to the Opie and Anthony show, which is why their picture is here. I absolutely LOVE them. I don't listen on XM, cuz I don't have it, so I didn't hear the discussion that got them suspended for 30 days, but um, they are suppose to be able to say anything, right? It just doesn't make sense. If you don't like it, don't listen. I cannot stand when these uptight assholes call the show and they start complaining about it. These people each have the same answer when Opie or Anthony tell them not to listen if they don't like it. "I DON'T" Then why the hell are you calling and how the hell do you know what they're saying if you don't listen!!!!!!! Ok, well, Dice had something to say on his myspace about the suspension, actually, it was written for Opie. I won't put the whole thing, you can see the whole thing at CELEBRITY SMACK.

Dear Opie,

Sorry to hear that you've failed again and that the world found out what I already knew. I've told you time and time again, there's a big difference between "filthy" and "funny". There's a big difference between poking fun at somebody and kicking somebody when they're down, which has seemed to be your M.O. I warned you that this would happen.

What a loser . . . Dice has never and will never be as good at Opie & Anthony.



No comments:

Post a Comment