Monday, April 16, 2007


THAS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!
Hugh Jackman is one of those guys that should never shave. I think he is the total hotness when he's all scruffy. But when he's smooth like a baby's butt, he just loses all his appeal to me. Maybe I'm crazy, I don't know. Here he is with one of his kids.

[Source]






CHRISTINA RICCI SHOPS

Yes, I'm bored and there is nothing interesting going on today. I have nothing else to say, except I love the shoes.
[Source]






WOAHCan ya guess who this is an old picture of? I'll give you a hint. It's not Ivanka Trump and it's not Renee Zellweger. Those were my 2 guesses. To see who it is, CLICK HERE.




WOO HOO!!Daniel Craig with a shorter cut. SUPER HOT. He was hot in 007, but DAMN, this makes him even hotter!

[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment