Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HAPPY LATE EASTER

So I've been MIA for about 4 days. Sorry about that, I've been busy trying to have another kid, and getting ready for my daughter's hernia surgery which was yesterday. She's doing fine, so I can get back to business.



WHO'S THE DAD ALREADY!?
We were suppose to find out who Dannielynn's father was this morning at 10:00 AM EDT. But now, we won't know until 2:30 PM EDT. All this waiting is making me exhausted.







CREEPY GUY ARRESTEDJoe Francis was arrested this morning.

Francis was reportedly on his way to voluntarily turn himself in, but he was recognized by airport police and arrested there before he reached the Marshal's Office. Francis had been ordered to turn himself in for changing the terms of a settlement deal stemming from a 2003 lawsuit in which seven women accused him of victimizing them by filming them in sexual situations while they were on spring break in Panama City.

[Source]








HEADED FOR DIVORCEFinally having enough, I guess, Gretchen Bonaduce has informed her husband that he will soon be served with divorce papers. I'm actually surprised she didn't do it sooner.


[Source]






ADAM BRODY IN PREMIERE
I don't normally like geeky looking guys, but Adam Brody is the exception. Except for when he's wearing a too small leather jacket. That's just not right.

[Source]



No comments:

Post a Comment