Wednesday, April 18, 2007



HOMEGIRL KINDA NUTSTake a look at what Angelina Jolie had to say about when she was younger:

"I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back. We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars. It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened."

This is from an interview in OK! Magazine. Yeah I think it's kinda cool. Creepy, but cool. No, I'm not all here.

[Source]



CUTEST THING EVER . . .This is just too frickin adorable!!! I wanna cry! I love it! Larry Birkhead and Dannielynn are on the cover of OK! Magazine. He is so hot.

[Source]



No comments:

Post a Comment